Now there's a shiny, new Google Translator Plasmoid version 0.6.
Well maybe that's a bit exaggerated because the User Interface hasn't changed a bit, but there's a lot of new stuff going on under the hood that will also soon benefit the Currency Converter Plasmoid.
Changes can be found in the Changelog.
Powered by Blogilo
Finally I got to update my Google Translator Plasmoid to version 0.4.2.
Changes since I last updated this blog includes:
For the last 2-3 weeks I have been working on a couple of scripted Plasmoids for KDE4.x written in Python. First I started with the Currency Converter which uses data from Yahoo! Finance. When it was sorta working I figured out that I could create a Google Translator Plasmoid using almost the same code, so now I'm maintaining them concurrently. Well - 'nuff said. Here ther are: